Editor at Large Steve Hecht is a businessman, writer, and film producer, born and raised in New York. He has lived and worked in Guatemala since 1972. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and a Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance, both from Columbia University. He has worked on development projects in Guatemala to help the country leave its underdeveloped state and reach its great potential. Realizing the misconceptions prevalent about Guatemala and Latin America in the outside world, he has written for the Washington Times, Daily Caller, Fox News, Epoch Times, BizPac Review, Washington Examiner, Frontpage Mag, New English Review, PanAm Post, and PJ Media and appeared as a guest on national American media programs including the Lars Larson Show. Steve’s reporting has included meeting with coyotes, the human smugglers who have ferried millions of illegal immigrants into the United States via Guatemala’s 595-mile border with Mexico.
Posts by Steven:
- 8 razones por las que una presidencia de Biden sería letal para Guatemala
- Cómo Obama está preparando el terreno vicepresidencial para Susan Rice
- Guatemalan Judiciary Continues Putin’s Dirty Work
- La Justicia de Guatemala continúa con el trabajo sucio de Putin
- Un tercer mandato de Obama está en juego en EE. UU.
- Hecht: An Obama Third Term Is on the Ballot
- Why Socialists Resort to Slash and Burn
- Por qué los socialistas están desesperados
- La falacia de Biden como un retorno a la normalidad
- The Fallacy of Biden as Return to Normal