IO Livestream | Episode 2
Adam Dubove—cofounder and director of financial consulting firm Ichimoku Fibonacci—explains that Javier Milei can still beat Peronista Sergio Massa in the runoff. However, he predicts the results will be tight. Further, he contends that the incumbent Peronista government made an elaborate effort to undermine Milei’s candidacy through negative propaganda against the paleolibertarian through media allies and state-owned companies such as Argentine Railways.
For Dubove, the Together for Change coalition, which he describes as the mainstream opposition, will be divided over whom they will support in the runoff. In addition, Dubove explains that if Milei wins the presidency, he will have to negotiate in Congress to pass his bills since he does not have a majority in the legislature.
- Follow Dubove on X.
- Visit Ichimoku Fibonacci here.
- “Dollarize to Halt Argentina’s Inflation Rollercoaster,” Impunity Observer.
- “Argentines Turn to Vigilantism to Beat Back Organized Crime,” Impunity Observer.
- “BRICS Membership Is Trap for Argentina,” Impunity Observer.
- “Argentina Needs an Amputation,” Epoch Times.
As we improve our quality and deepen our coverage, we wish to make the Impunity Observer financially sustainable and reader-oriented. In return, we ask that you show your support in the form of subscriptions.
Non-subscribers can read up to six articles per month. Subscribe here.