Editor at Large Steve Hecht is a businessman, writer, and film producer, born and raised in New York. He has lived and worked in Guatemala since 1972. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and a Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance, both from Columbia University. He has worked on development projects in Guatemala to help the country leave its underdeveloped state and reach its great potential. Realizing the misconceptions prevalent about Guatemala and Latin America in the outside world, he has written for the Washington Times, Daily Caller, Fox News, Epoch Times, BizPac Review, Washington Examiner, Frontpage Mag, New English Review, PanAm Post, and PJ Media and appeared as a guest on national American media programs including the Lars Larson Show. Steve’s reporting has included meeting with coyotes, the human smugglers who have ferried millions of illegal immigrants into the United States via Guatemala’s 595-mile border with Mexico.
Posts by Steven:
- Biden arroja a Harris una granada en Centroamérica
- Cómo Biden propició la crisis en la frontera
- La encrucijada de Guatemala ante la nueva Corte de Constitucionalidad
- Guatemala at Crossroad with Appointments to Constitutional Court
- Lo que la oleada migrante de Biden le hará a Estados Unidos
- La estrategia de Biden para inundar EE. UU. con migrantes
- Joe Biden’s Strategy to Flood the United States with Migrants
- Biden Attack on Guatemalan Judiciary Foretells Attack Stateside
- El ataque de Biden al poder judicial guatemalteco presagia un ataque en Estados Unidos
- Joe Biden’s First Test: How Long Before the Migrant Monsoon?