Editor at Large
Steve Hecht is a businessman, writer, and film producer, born and raised in New York. He has lived and worked in Guatemala since 1972. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and a Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance, both from Columbia University. He has worked on development projects in Guatemala to help the country leave its underdeveloped state and reach its great potential. Realizing the misconceptions prevalent about Guatemala and Latin America in the outside world, he has written for the Washington Times, Daily Caller, Fox News, Washington Examiner, Frontpage Mag, New English Review, PanAm Post, Epoch Times, and PJ Media and appeared as a guest on national American media programs including the Lars Larson Show. Steve’s reporting has included meeting with coyotes, the human smugglers who have ferried millions of illegal immigrants into the United States via Guatemala’s 595-mile border with Mexico.
Posts by Steven:
- La traición del Departamento de Estado impidió el acuerdo de Trump y Morales
- State Department Treachery Hijacked Trump-Morales Agreement
- Trump y Morales deben enfrentar a corte descontrolada de Guatemala
- Trump and Guatemalan President Must Confront Runaway Court
- Deep State Winning, United States Losing Guatemala Election
- El Estado profundo va ganando las elecciones de Guatemala
- Cómo Trump puede derrotar a los Demócratas en la inmigración ilegal
- How Trump Can Defeat Democrats on Illegal Immigration
- Departamento de Estado amenaza con la seguridad nacional de EE. UU.
- Polls Cannot Be Believed in Presidential Race