David Landau has been a recognized writer all his adult life. Months after graduating from Harvard College, where he edited the Harvard Crimson, he gained international fame for his book — the first — about Henry Kissinger. Since then he’s been a publisher, editor, novelist, and playwright. He also has a specialty in Latin American matters. His publishing firm has concentrated on books about Cuba, and he has been involved in Guatemalan political matters for more than two decades — giving advice to politicians, making numerous radio broadcasts on Guatemala’s recent political turmoil, and writing dozens of articles about the country.
Posts by David:
- Estadounidense detenido por años en Guatemala, gracias al Departamento de Estado
- An American Stuck in Jail for Years, Thanks to the State Department
- Dividing the Union, Then and Now
- The New McCarthyites
- Fidel: The Man Who Wanted a Country All His Own
- The Potemkin Presidency: What Obama and Hillary Are Preparing for America
- Obama’s Ambassador Plays Caligula South of the Border
- Obama’s White House Turns Defense Policy Upside Down
- Jailed Guatemalan President Reveals Phone Call with Hillary Clinton
- ¿Será Obama acusado por traición por intervenir en Guatemala?